Jeff Carlson CPA
Jeff Carlson is a tax advisor and accountant. He works with individuals and businesses in tax planning and tax return preparation. He also advises companies in establishing tax guidelines, accounting systems and financial management strategies.
Prior to joining the firm in 1996, Jeff spent ten years in the financial services industry. He was a mortgage syndication specialist at Salomon Brothers and served in several positions at Chase Manhattan Bank including quality systems manager and strategic planning analyst.
Jeff has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Webber University, a Bachelor's of Science in Finance from the University of South Florida and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Phoenix.
Past Community Involvment
- Director of Kiwanis Club of Sebring
- Member of Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce
- Director of Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Elected City Councilman
- Elected County Commissioner
- Kiwanis Vision Quest
- Horses and Handicapped
- The Children’s Home Society
- Highlands Hammock
- Sebring 4th of July Fireworks and Celebration Committees
- Former Kiwanis Sponsor of the Sebring High School Key Club